This course covers the basics of perspective drawing. You'll learn the basic concepts of perspective, how to see, understand and use perspective in your drawings.
This course is suitable for beginners with no prior knowledge of drawing.
Tools you need are pen, pencil and paper.
Here's an example of my teaching style:
The lessons included in this 185-min course are:
- 1 - Uses of Perspective (6 min)
- 2 - Perspective Basics (13 min)
- 3 - How to Draw Without Knowing Perspective (20 min)
- 4A - One Point Perspective Basics (18 min)
- 4B - One Point Perspective Tutorial (26 min)
- 5A - Two Point Perspective Basics (20 min)
- 5B - Two Point Perspective Tutorial (23 min)
- 6A - Three Point Perspective Basics (15 min)
- 6B - Three Point Perspective Tutorial (24 min)
- Bonus video 1 - More on One Point Perspective (15 min)
- Bonus video 2 - More on Two Point Perspecitve (5 min)