This course teaches you how to draw from observation. The lessons cover basic drawing fundamentals that allows you to draw any subject that you see. Drawing is a skill that anyone can learn and it's a skill that will follow you in life. And it's fun.
No prior drawing experience is required to get started. The only tools you need are pen, pencil, ink and paper.
The lessons are as follows:
- Introduction - 4min
- Lesson 1: Tools - 12 min
- Lesson 2: Draw with Sighting Techniques - 21 min
- Lesson 3: Understand Proportion - 26 min
- Lesson 4: Draw with Negative Shapes - 21 min
- Lesson 5: Use Tonal Values with ink washes - 33 min
- Lesson 6: Draw a Portrait with Pen & Ink - 26 min