This course covers the basics of drawing on location. You'll learn about the tools required, how to choose a good spot to draw from, and actual techniques to draw and colours your sketch.
This course is recommended to those who like urban sketching, or someone who just want to pick up a new skill, one that can last you a life time.
This course is suitable for beginners with no prior knowledge of drawing.
Tools you need are pen, pencil, watercolour brush and paints, and a watercolour sketchbook. Recommendations are included in the video.
The lessons included in this 129-min course are:
- 1 - Tools for Urban Sketching (12 min)
- 2 - Looking for a Good Place to Draw (13 min)
- 3 - Quick Drawing Guide (21 min)
- 4 - Drawing with Pen and Ink (19 min)
- 5 - Using Values to Colour Your Sketch (14 min)
- 6 - Sketching the Sultan Mosque (16 min)
- 7 - Colouring the Sultan Mosque (15 min)
- 8 - Share Your Work Online (19 min)